Yesterday was a super fun one! It was Naomi's blessing in church and Luke did such a sweet job. He is so cute with her. The Hansens were able to come from Idaho for the blessing and Naomi is loving the extra attention! Since my cousin Piper was blessed the same day in the Ladera ward, we had a joint brunch with a huge crowd at the Gentry's house afterwards. WE had a ton of food and got to hold the sweet babies on their big blessing day! I love my families!
6.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Very cute pictures. I am glad to see you in them! Luke did a great job. I hope you can read our writing. Im glad we found some pens to write the blessing down. Its something you can write down for her so she will always remember! Talk to you soon. Oh and dont forget the shower tommorrow
Beautiful pics. I found your blog through Liz's and I LOVE it! I can't wait to meet Baby Naomi...maybe at a softball game.
Great Pictures Chrissy! You are such a cute mom :")
These pictures are so cute, we are still so bummed we couldn't be there! Naomi keeps getting cuter, she looks like her mama.
Post a Comment