6.24.2007

Go Missionaries!


Today I went to my cousin JD's farewell and he is the cutest boy ever! I guess he is no longer a boy, but I can still consider him one! I have the cutest bunch of boys on both sides of my family. I am one of the oldest cousins on both sides, so it is fun to see all of them starting to grow up and head out to all corners of the earth for two dedicated years of their lives. JD is off to Kobe, Japan in a couple of weeks. My brother Danny is coming home from Zimbabwe in August, cousin Doug is in Armenia, cousin Brad is coming home from St. Petersburg, Russia in a few weeks and cousin Dave is in India. I am so proud of these boys and love them to death! In fact, my brother is one of the reasons that I update my blog so often. I want him to see pictures of Naomi on a weekly basis. Shout out to all the missionaries out there! It was a good Sunday :)

9 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE the picture and LOVE the headband! My daughter will be sporting that all day long! I had so much fun with the two of you the other night. Lets send the boys off again soon. We need our girl time. And I miss Naomi.

Liz said...

We missed you yesterday! We need to get together again soon for sure. I'll call you when I hear from Holly so we can make the trek to Steve and Barry's to check out Bitten. Naomi is adorable in her headbands - she is becoming quite the darling baby (love the arm rolls!!!).

Alyson Thacker Kuhle said...

Chrissy!
Your blog is so cute! I can't believe your brother is coming home! Wow! I have been in Provo way too long....send him my way! :)Your little girl is so dang cute!! Talk to ya later

Wendy said...

Chrissy,
The bow is darling. Have you ever tried making them yourself? I've been cranking them out for 2 years now. it's so easy. You're totally creative enough to make them yourself. I also love to put bracelets on my girls. I know someone who makes & sells really cute ones.

Anonymous said...

I love the headband...I might just get one for myself:> Anyway, Glad you gave Thor a shout-out in your last blog. Hopefully I'll see you and baby Naomi soon!

The Collins said...

I love this pic. She looks so sweet. so you started a baby line? clothes? I am interested in what it is. Good luck with that.

Audrey Crisp said...

Chrissy, this is John Crisp. My Mom suggested that Audrey and I start a blog, so we did. I love yours by the way. Naomi is so cute. We are coming down there again July 4th so if you are in town that week, maybe we'll come by so I can see Naomi. Hope all is well.

John

PS. Tell Luke I said what's up. PPS. Are you guys going to be in town for my wedding? In August?

Jessica Kettle said...

Britt called and said you're starting a baby line- I'm jealous! Call me! I want to hear all about it!

Ashly said...

I would love to give you some help on baby boy ideas. What type of baby line are you doing? Give me a call and we can totally hang out, maybe hit up some Ladera pools and get a tan on this white fat body of mine! 3509449 call me!