Adorable! Did you just get your hair done? It's so cute! I really need to do SOMETHING with mine- so boring. You always have cute hair! Any suggestions?
My hair has some issues, but that's what I get for doing it myself! It's a little rough, so as soon as I can get into a salon, I am jumping on it. You could do anything with your hair. I love it the way it is though...I am no help! Haha
2 comments:
Adorable! Did you just get your hair done? It's so cute! I really need to do SOMETHING with mine- so boring. You always have cute hair! Any suggestions?
My hair has some issues, but that's what I get for doing it myself! It's a little rough, so as soon as I can get into a salon, I am jumping on it. You could do anything with your hair. I love it the way it is though...I am no help! Haha
Post a Comment