
Today we are feeling a little sorry for ourselves since we are missing our family trip this week. We are sulking in the side yard in our bathing suits while my family is soaking up the Idaho wilderness sun. We are dreaming of a huge party bus picking us up saying, "put down the hose, we're going to Island Park!". There is no bus. Sad.




6 comments:
oh no, how sad! it was gorgeous last week up there.
maybe in september it will be just as fun!
ahh...sad day for you two~! i will definitely take lots of pics for you! I love the new pics on the right btw! so cute!
You're way to funny Chrissy!!
Can I please have your hair.
Sad... I'm missing my family trip in two weeks and I am really bummed too. Thanks for talking to me about all things regarding baby tummies, diapers, etc. So glamorous:> Miss you.
twins!
Post a Comment