7.21.2009

Calling all ladies!!!!!


I am talking GIRLS NIGHT for this one people. I can hardly wait!


9 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm SO in! I just watched the trailer and it looks so cute. Good seeing you guys tonight :)

Ashly said...

Amen sista! I Am SOOOO excite for this one. LOVE zooey and it's about time she gets a lead role. I'm in!

Audrey Crisp said...

that looks amazing. have fun. let me know how it is!

nicole said...

yes please! lets go tonight!?!?

PJ and Julie said...

Ok, I must live under a rock because I haven't even seen previews. But I love her, and I love girl's nights, so count me in!!

Yvettes Campbell said...

I'm in...just let me know when.

The Clevelands said...

Saw it twice! its grand. I would see it again too.

Brittany said...

I am in need of a girls night out. Let me know when you go. I would love to join you.

The Smallwood Family said...

I would love to go, but I'm in Utah this week. Have fun!