
Naomi had her first well needed haircut. Luke didn't want it too short, so I took off about 3 inches. I can't believe it is still so long and probably really uneven, but I can't tell since she won't hold her head still for even half a second. It seems so much thicker now too that a lot of those layers are gone and it's just a straight across blunt cut. I am sad I did get any good before shots. Next time we are going shorter!
Naomi is the most loving little girl. She has been so sweet with Grant and comforts him when he is sad saying things like, "It's ok baby, don't be sad." She loves it when he is on the floor doing tummy time. She has to lay right next to him on the blanket while he rolls around. Naomi can get Grant smiling and laughing pretty easily too. He has to stretch his body around to follow her every move when they are playing together. There isn't anything more entertaining for a mom than watching that!
She is a big time music lover. She has loved dancing since she was able to sit up on her own, but recently singing has become a huge passion of hers. The Alphabet song, the Wheels on the Bus, The Dora songs, Super Why theme song, etc. Our favorite at the moment is when Luke turns on the beginning of Spongebob Squarepants so they can sing that theme song together. "Are you ready kids? Aye Aye Captain!" Yes, she says it all.




1 comment:
she's cute! i just trimmed daphne's yesterday and the whole time i kept thinking, it's so un-even because she won't sit still!!!
and kelly is a huge Sufjan Stevens fan. big time!
Post a Comment