A little Neil Diamond in the park = great entertainment for all.


Little blonde babies: Presley
Naomi & Sadie
Jake & Kurt



Is there ever a camera these two won't smile for? Love, love these boys.


Grant loves being out

Neil groupies!

(notice Luke & Naomi getting crazy in the back)

If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!

My luvs

Brad & his little girls
I love summer nights.




2 comments:
I love these pictures!! Thank you for being my weekend photographer by the way ... hopefully I will have a working camera to take around soon.
I am cracking up at all the babes staring at neil and his sequined shirt ...
and loving luke and na in the back of the girls shot. they are having a real good time.
i love our summer nights!!
wow! what a fun night!
love naomi's dress - just bought it for d. :)
and i can't believe how old grant is already. he's so cute, time goes too fast.
Post a Comment