7.05.2009

America the Beautiful

We had a great 4th of July. I am kicking myself for not getting my camera out until the evening. We started the day at Grandma's for some swimming and lunch. I was sad to miss out on the homemade ice cream, though little Grant is worth it! With full stomachs and tired bodies, we got home and relaxed for some time before walking over to the park across the street where all the action was. Thousands of people gathered on blankets and lawn chairs enjoying the live music and tons of food. We met up with some friends who had went early that morning to block off a section (thanks friends!) for a perfect fireworks view! I have to say this was one of the best fireworks shows ever. Naomi kept Luke's arm in front of her for protection and peaked around it with her little curious eyes. Grant wasn't phased while he ate and cuddled me during the show. I am blessed to have my family and friends so close that I love so much!

Naomi was still waking up and being a little crusty.

Twins!

Ladies

Naomi rocking the 1 pig tail getting ready for fireworks.

Little Grant loves being out and about.

3 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Happy 4th! Grant is so cute! I was hanging out with Julie yesterday and we were both asking about you! We decided we need to get together for sushi sometime this week or something. You guys down?! We need to see you sometime:)

nicole said...

love the little twiners! we had such a fun night, happy to spend it with the hansen's.

Amy Lou said...

Lovin your red white and blue... Where did you find your cute striped skirt?!