I am so in love with my 3 month old little gas man. He still doesn't sleep very well. Every night is different. He likes to keep things exciting around here!
He is a drool machine, as you can tell in these photos from last night.

On the way home from Grandma's swim day, Naomi took a piece of Angel Food Cake for the ride home. When I went to get Grant out of the car, I noticed he had some crumbs on his face and chest. It looks like Naomi was trying to share, but that could have been disastrous! He probably did get a little taste of the good life and already notices when we eat and wants a part of it! Maybe we need a bigger car?

Grant loves to smile and laugh. He is very strong. Laying back at any degree does not work for him. He is constantly fighting it by lifting his head up or forward which is very different from Naomi as a baby. She was in no hurry to exert any unnecessary energy!

Grant Daniel is all boy from what I can tell. He still has more gas than Chevron, which is probably why he wakes up a lot. He is a very light sleeper and likes to just take short little cat naps throughout the day...and sometimes night too. I figured out on my own (no thanks to idiot Kaiser doctors) that he probably has a food allergy after he started having irregular diapers and showing signs of real pain. Since I've given up dairy, Grant's diapers are back to normal and the screams of pain are no longer! I am glad to report things are only getting better and easier each day as his tummy starts adjusting to life on earth.
Happy 3 months little man.




3 comments:
Grant is such a cute boy!!! Where did you get that adorable hat he is wearing? Also I can't believe you had to give up dairy. That would be so hard for me!!! I'm glad that Grant's tummy is better. But sad for you that you can't have dairy. You are an amazing mom. Your kids are very lucky to have you!!
what ??? i can't believe he is already three months! that seems so old for baby grant. he is so handsome!
Happy 3 Months:-) He is too cute for words. Good luck with the no dairy thing. I only lasted about a month with Samuel, but his aversion wasn't as severe as Grant's. Enjoy him while he's little, 'cause they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment