7.09.2008

So you think you can dance?

We had the best time seeing the show in person!  Watch it tonight because I am sure you will see a lot of this group of cute girls.  We didn't get to take pictures in the studio, but we got a few at the Grove where we went to eat afterwards.  Sasha, Ashly and I were on the risers to the right of the stage and Katie, Jenn, Brittany, Shannon and Brooke were on the floor to the back/left of the stage.  I am pretty sure you see them throughout the entire show.  It was awesome!   

13 comments:

Amy Lou said...

Oh my gosh I'm SO jealous!! How fun... Your Idaho trip looked like a blast as well.. Isn't Cafe Rio the BEST!

Michelle said...

I love SYTYCD! That's so awesome that you got to go! I will for sure look for you tonight when I'm watching :)

Requel said...

you get to do so many fun things. I'm jealous!

Camille Rasmussen said...

I saw you guys on TV!

Anonymous said...

So jealous... scott and I were totally watching for you last night... Mia Michaels looked like she was wearing a shirt that you would wash the car in... but I love all of her 'organic, raw' comments

Danielle said...

I am so jealous! Any favorites after seeing the show live?!?!

Unknown said...

So Jealous!! You're such a fun lady!! We have to get Naomi and Emma together for a play date. They're so cute together.

tiffany Snyder said...

look at all you cute girls... i love the grove, so much fun..

~ said...

Be sure to check out what is going on at A Savvy Baby:

www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

so jealous!

Unknown said...

So fun Chrissy! I love SYTYCD and the Grove and miss CA like crazy! I actually got tickets to Thursday's taping too, but couldn't make the trip down. Glad you girlies had fun! I wanna re-watch the show to look for you!

Audrey Crisp said...

That is so awesome! where exactly do they film the show? And are tickets free? I wanna go so bad! That is my favorite show! so jealous!!!

Unknown said...

I am beyond jealous! I love the show and I bet it was even better in person.