Sisters with the same birthday. We went to Jolie & Lucy's birthday party for water games in their backyard. It was very cute. I took lots of pictures, but I'm not sure if I was using somebody else's camera while doing so, or if I just erased them! I did manage to end up with at least some pictures on my camera.

Naomi had her own little pool of happiness

Birthday girl Lucy

Birthday girl Jolie

Silly matching cousins

Lucy's got a good grip on Naomi...haha

Though it's not until August 7th, happy early birthday!

Naomi had her own little pool of happiness

Birthday girl Lucy

Birthday girl Jolie

Silly matching cousins

Lucy's got a good grip on Naomi...haha

Though it's not until August 7th, happy early birthday!




9 comments:
Adorable! heh, next time you go to crew cuts will you pick me up a couple different colors of those headbands and i will pay you back. thanks. they are adorable!
turns out you were using moms camera! she has a billion of pictures from the party that she did not take (considering she is in some of them)
Have fun in Hawaii! My VT is Yvette Campbell, no clue you girls were gal pals!
Naomi is so cute!!! ....gotta love the little cousins and the 'helpers' that they are!
Is the top pic really how you bathe Naomi? :>
So I guess we MIGHT be in So. Cal. for a month in Sept...we'll have to meet up for sure if that really happens!!!
That is so funny about the camera.....good thing it was your Mom's. Hee-hee. We finally got our Nikon so I can't wait to learn how to use it. Wish I had you around as my tutor though. :) I also love the chicken cacciatore picture. So cute! HA! Char just came up and saw that pic. and said, "Ha, ha funny face" (the "ha, ha" is her laughing. Silly ha?
What is it with your family and cute kids?? P.S. I love those flowers there wearing in their hair. XOXO
Chrissy, I miss you and your sweet Naomi! And you too Luke. We need to get together soon, I am finally starting to make it outside the house...
I'll call you soon.
These pictures are darling.
Post a Comment