7.14.2008

Not quite yet...


Naomi is still very content with crawling, though she has taken some steps here and there.  She is getting more and more comfortable practicing to walk on her own.  She is almost there!  The best part is when she looks up at me after a successful few steps with her huge proud grin.  She gets so excited and I can't help but laugh at her wild enthusiasm.  I love this girl. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is to cute! I loved seeing her last night!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy. Its Jen ( FLare) We just started a blog of our own, and we found you on Yvette's. Naomi is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love her! We should get her and Gavin together to play. Walkers are fun, but SO MUCH more work! And harder to catch!

Katie said...

Any minute now! That is so great. She will be so happy. Man she's cute. Don't you just have to resist the urge to just SQUEEZE her all day?

Tracy said...

she is so cute and such a big girl standing tall.

Rachelle said...

walking! oh man, that's huge! way to go naomi. :)

Camille Rasmussen said...

Sooo close!

Wendy said...

It's just around the corner. Once she gets it down she will be off running! She will be so happy and so will you. Not as many stains of the knee.

Suzanne said...

She is the cutest little thing. I love her sandals.

Jodie said...

What a cutie! I love to see how happy and proud of themselves they can get when they accomplish something. It's so sweet.

L said...

Way to go Naomi!!! You can do it girl! :)

Look at how adorable her little outfit is - she is so beautiful!

Kelley said...

Precious. Your pics look really good, Chrissy--did you get a new lens?