7.25.2008

Chicken Cacciatore


I think she liked it.

8 comments:

julie said...

love this picture! what a doll baby! miss you & sweet naomi! i know... come visit us!! xo

Jodie said...

uh, good idea taking the clothes off. I think I spend about 10 hrs a week scrubbing and stain-treating clothes. Only to have them ruined anyway!

Tanner Family said...

She is such a doll! Its always a good idea to strip them before spaghetti, so messy!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! I love her! SHe is sooo cute! Gavin is sitting on my lap laughing and pointing saying baby. too cute!

PJ and Julie said...

forget the messy baby, would you look at those eyes!

Camille Rasmussen said...

wow, thats one silly baby!

Grandma Pat said...

Naomi is just to dang adorable. Looks like she is in heaven. You guys have fun on vacation and we will see you on the 12th. I Can't WAIT. She bis just picture perfect!!!

K+C=M+K said...

That picture is awesome! I sometimes wish I was still a baby because smearing food all over look like so much fun sometimes! Naomi has always been cute, but I think she is getting prettier and prettier by the day now too!