2.05.2008

Shake it

Naomi's new thing is shaking her head. It's too funny. If I shake my head, she copies me....and so it has begun! I captured a little of it on camera though she was getting a little tired. It is usually combined with the cutest belly laugh ever, but of course she was not having that tonight! Sorry for my annoying screeching in the background!

10 comments:

nicole said...

so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting.

Brittany said...

That is so cute! I am so glad you got that High Chair. I went to show it to Joe and he wouldn't let me get it probably because it will be a while before our son is sitting up. HAHA

Laurel said...

Chrissy! Good grief! I found your blog through your sister Katie who left a comment on mine. I couldn't believe it. Now I can spy on you all I want! Tee Hee.

I can not believe how adorable your baby girl is. What a charmer. And can you really have been married for 5 YEARS?! To me you will always be one of my Laurel's. I guess I'm going to have to let that go and realize that I am now ancient.

I am glad to see you happy and doing so well. You deserve all the best.

Laurel Wicke

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! Seriously so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Now that was cute! It was also great to hear your voice, considering I've never met you, he he! I love Naomi's expression, too funny.

Anonymous said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever! She is so funny. I love her squeal....baaaa....baaa.bbaaaa....baaaaa. Hee-hee. So, Char passed out tonight while crying because she held her breath too long......soooo scary....and of course Adam is out of town. My friend called an ambulance and she was fine....but I sure hope that never happens again!

K+C=M+K said...

Yeah, i found your blog!! I am super in love with Naomi already and Kirk and I had so much fun with you guys tonight! I'll have to add you as a friend so I can read your blog more!

Jessica Kettle said...

no. way. I am so sorry! What a little bugger! Does she have the cold too? I talked to a few of my friends and the pukes are TOTALLY going around. I feel terrible! If she has the same thing as Max, it should only last one day (crossing fingers). Max puked on Friday but that was it. Although Saturday night he did cough so hard it made him spit up again! I thought we were careful to keep them apart- apparently not. =(

Rachelle said...

How cute is that Chrissy! I love it! Apparently Naomi is sick (jessica's comment), hope she feels better!

Mejkin said...

awesome. adorable. we have got to get our munchkins together sometime.