we will be back thursday so next week play date for sure.. love the new picture of naomi up top, seriously model baby..... k forgot to tell you that video post of naomi, stella just loved... she watched it over and over again...
Don't be in too much of a hurry- as soon as she is mobile the party will be over. You'll never be able to leave her alone. And you may need to get a gate for the stairs soon!
Oh, you will take those words back, I promise. Once she gets moving, you are toast my friend. Never a moment's peace after that...well, until they're 5 or 6. She sure is cute though.
8 comments:
we will be back thursday so next week play date for sure.. love the new picture of naomi up top, seriously model baby..... k forgot to tell you that video post of naomi, stella just loved... she watched it over and over again...
Cutest sweater, Chrissy! What a good staple. I'm jealous.
oh man, she is so close! how exciting!
Don't be in too much of a hurry- as soon as she is mobile the party will be over. You'll never be able to leave her alone. And you may need to get a gate for the stairs soon!
Although, she will probably be so much happier when she can follow you wherever you go!
Oh, you will take those words back, I promise. Once she gets moving, you are toast my friend. Never a moment's peace after that...well, until they're 5 or 6. She sure is cute though.
So cute!! I'm sure she is going to be moving all over before you know it! She looks like a little lioness on the prowl in her sweater:>
oh she is WAY too cute! I LOVE this picture =) And I actually love having a baby that crawls. I think it's so fun to watch them explore!
Post a Comment