During my daily work out this morning, Rachelle and Daphne came to join us on a walk around Ladera. We nearly passed out from the heat....ok, so maybe that was just me being very out of shape...We decided to take advantage of this gorgeous warm weather (again!) so we headed over to the pool with sandwiches and sunscreen in hand. Brittany came to join us and it turned out to be such a great day! Naomi's favorite thing in the world (next to dad getting home from work) would be the water. She is such a little fish. I was surprised at how little the unheated pool affected her love of the water. It was very cold, but she just squealed, kicked, splashed and laughed her way around the pool! This summer is going to be so fun with my little fish.
Oh my jealousness...(ha, is that even a word?!) I miss the nice weather SO bad.. Ending up in Cali is sounding better and better every day!! Oh and what is your address.. You can e-mail me if you want.. AFromm@cc.usu.edu.. I want to send you an invite.. We are having an open house in Fullerton on March 29th.. I would LOVE to meet ya woman.. Come if you can :) :)
8 comments:
I am so so so jealous! Look how sweet they both are!!! It kills me. I wish I was with you guys!!!
So fun! I need to get to the pool one of these days!
how fun... can't wait for summer and the water park..
My baby is practically perfect in every way.
Yes, we are going to have fun this summer!
love that cute little one-piece :)
cute little naomi, she really loves the water!
Oh my jealousness...(ha, is that even a word?!) I miss the nice weather SO bad.. Ending up in Cali is sounding better and better every day!! Oh and what is your address.. You can e-mail me if you want.. AFromm@cc.usu.edu.. I want to send you an invite.. We are having an open house in Fullerton on March 29th.. I would LOVE to meet ya woman.. Come if you can :) :)
Post a Comment