Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having here in southern California. Tim and Niccole invited us to take a walk on the beach in Laguna by his parent's house. It was gorgeous of course! The tide was low, so we walked along the rocks and put our feet in the cold ocean water. Naomi loved every second of it. She also had her first taste of sand and wasn't quite sure about it. There was no head dive, but she did try and eat a couple fists full. I am just prepping her for the summer! We are so excited to spend the days basking at the beach. We don't go enough for how close we live. I don't want to move away someday and regret not getting my beach time in while we could! Thanks to the Johnsons for such a fun (though short) afternoon at the beach.
Hey there, looks like another day in paridise! Chrissy you are beautiful and Naomi is so dang adorable. I can't wait to spend some beach time with you in April. looking forward to our time together as always. Luke you are such a thoughtful son and hubby, love you all. See you soon.
Wow... beautiful days and warm sunshine, what would it be like? I am jealous of your nice weather! We are still experiencing gloominess and cold snowy days.:( Maybe we need to come visit you guys for a dose of happy rays, You all look so great! We still have yet to introduce Luke and Naomi...
6 comments:
Hey there, looks like another day in paridise! Chrissy you are beautiful and Naomi is so dang adorable. I can't wait to spend some beach time with you in April. looking forward to our time together as always. Luke you are such a thoughtful son and hubby, love you all. See you soon.
I cant believe how big your baby is getting. She is so adorable. You look great Chris.
I am so so so jealous! Fun.
I can't get over how cute your family and that baby girl are!! Hopefully I will be there with you this summer on the beach. Here's to hoping . . . .
She is too cute! I LOVE that outfit! Isn't the beach the best with babies...the combination make the cutest pictures!
Wow... beautiful days and warm sunshine, what would it be like? I am jealous of your nice weather! We are still experiencing gloominess and cold snowy days.:( Maybe we need to come visit you guys for a dose of happy rays, You all look so great! We still have yet to introduce Luke and Naomi...
Post a Comment