12.18.2007
Classic Dad
There are so many reasons why I love my dad. It's just the little things like the random and funny text message I got from him this morning: "Do you know the recording artist Little John? I just met him at the Apple store." You might have to know my dad to really get the humor of this text, but it's a classic. The obvious funny part for people from my generation is the written out word "Little" as opposed to the word "Lil", as well as refering to him as a recording artist instead of a rapper. That makes me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
dude. i am just impressed that your dad knows how to text. and does it. I got your christmas card yesterday- that Naomi is such a cutie. I can't even handle it.
he is too funny.
hahaha. president ras and little john. classic combo.
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment