12.17.2007

Blame it on the holidays


Where is my mind? While me and Luke were talking about our computer crashing situation, it dawned on me that our pictures were loaded onto our iPOD! Oh yes, all is not lost! Let me just say how relieved I am to not have to fork over an arm and a leg for data recovery! I can't believe that I forgot! I just use my iPOD for the music, but it automatically sinks my pictures as well. I think this is why it never entered into my head. YES! Avoid the stress and sleepless nights and back up your computers people!

6 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

I am glad you didn't loose your pics, what a relief...and you did motivate me to burn all our pictures onto a backup CD.
Also, I had a quick question--what size of clothes is Naomi in right now?

Anonymous said...

I am SO SO happy that your pics aren't lost. I'm so sad to hear that poor Naomi is having tummy problems...she seriously couldn't be cuter!

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Thank goodness. Hey I loved the christmas card. naomi is honestly he cutest thing...you have quite a beauty on your hands. Miss you

SMALL and TALL said...

girl get an extrenal hard drive to back everything up! lets all hang out soon.

Tracy said...

I am so happy for you... your story stressed me out, so I went out and bought an external hard drive from Costco.

Jodie said...

Uh yeah, this happened to us and our hard drive is now sitting on our desk waiting to go to some lab where people wear masks and gloves to somehow (apparently surgically) extract our pictures and video footage of Stila's first year. We are firm believers in backing up now...