The Hansens are trading in palm trees for snow this holiday season. We are off to Idaho tomorrow morning and are very excited to spend Christmas with Luke's family this year! It is Naomi's first Christmas and it will be a white one. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
12.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Have such a great holiday you guys. I miss you! I'm sure Naomi's 1st Christmas will be so exciting for you all....enjoy!
Have a great vacation! Hope you don't get too cold :o)! Naomi is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!! I don't know how many times I am going to say that, but I just cannot get over how beautiful she is!
Fun blog! Hope you guys survived the cold in Idaho. When we used to spend the holidays with my mom's fam in Pingree, our car wouldn't start in the morning because it was so cold...
It looks like you guys had a blast in Idaho, how fun to have a white Christmas! :) Naomi is so adorable, I can't wait to meet her and have our kids play - hopefully we will see you guys soon!
Post a Comment