Does anyone have one? How do you like it? How is AT&T service? I am just trying to get the pros and cons from people that have actually had time to use it. Thanks a ton!
my parents have them. My dad is very tech savvy and my mom can barely surf the net. They both LOVE them and use so many of the features. I have used theirs and I am so jeaous! I just don't want to switch from verizon because all my friends have it!
I have one and LOVE it! Now I never forget my grocery list at home, and have all my important dates in one place, plus photos! The keypad is a little small, but the predictive text makes up for it really well. And I have never lost service. Hope that helps!
Chrissy, this is John. Audrey and I both got them over Thanksgiving break. It is seriously life changing. I love it. It is by far the best phone out there. You won't be sorry. AT&T is not a problem. They have roll over minutes and everything. Good stuff. Anyway, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.
5 comments:
I've heard both good and bad things about it. I can't personally comment on it but it sure looks sweet!
my parents have them. My dad is very tech savvy and my mom can barely surf the net. They both LOVE them and use so many of the features. I have used theirs and I am so jeaous! I just don't want to switch from verizon because all my friends have it!
I have one and LOVE it! Now I never forget my grocery list at home, and have all my important dates in one place, plus photos! The keypad is a little small, but the predictive text makes up for it really well. And I have never lost service. Hope that helps!
Chrissy, this is John. Audrey and I both got them over Thanksgiving break. It is seriously life changing. I love it. It is by far the best phone out there. You won't be sorry. AT&T is not a problem. They have roll over minutes and everything. Good stuff. Anyway, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.
tim loves his call us if you want more details and info
Post a Comment