9.23.2009

Toughest 2 year old I know


exhibit A:
She gets stung by a wasp and does not cry..... at least until she found out that swing time was over.

exhibit B:
She fell hard on the cement and the only reason we realized it was bad was because blood was oozing out of her mouth. No cries..... at least until it was time to say goodbye to her friends.

exhibit C:
When she is sick and throwing up, she doesn't cry or whine. She just wants to snuggle. Which is what we are doing today. Go away flu! I am not as tough as this girl, so can you skip me this time? Wishful thinking :(

Conclusion:
Maybe braking her leg put these normally painful incidents into perspective! I guess that is one good thing about braking a leg. Naomi "the rock" Hansen sounds about right.

1 comment:

Belen said...

she is an Aries afterall :) so she is a strong little cookie :) send my love!

XO