9.10.2009

Mr. Man with 2 teeth


I love your face. You are a happy and loving little guy.

It is time for you to sleep longer than 20 minute intervals though. You can't sleep with me, as much as I want you to. We've tried, and I don't sleep. Nervous breakdown.

Also, could you please eat something other than breast milk? No rice cereal, baby food or formula will do for this picky eater.

Such a mama's boy.

OH and I need a GREAT ped doctor. Any suggestions?

9 comments:

Nat Heaton said...

Chrissy your kids are beautiful! There is just something about little boys that melts your heart as a mom huh. We have a mama's boy in our house and I love it! Good luck with the sleeping/eating thing...it is always a challenge isn't it?

Ashly said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my pediatrician. he is totally old school (andrew went to him when he was little) but so laid back, and he always knows whats wrong with my kiddies. Dr. Carruth and he is in San Juan Capistrano so its pretty close.

Audrey {Crisp} said...

cute! I hope he can sleep longer for you sanity. good thing he's a babe!

PJ and Julie said...

I think Jenn, Nicole and I all go to the same pediatrician...Dr. Ball with Southern Orange County Pediatric Association located right off corporate drive by Evan's office. He is great.

I hope Mr. Grant decides to eat some solids for you soon...and that you both get some much needed sleep!!

nicole said...

Dr Ball. Enough said.

Yvettes Campbell said...

I love our Dr. His name is Mike Villadelgado and he belongs to Mission Medical group. He is off of crown Valley and Los Altos. I know we haven't been with him long but I trust him. My OB Doc uses him for his own kids and I think that says a lot.

Amy Dowling said...

Ohhh, he's looking more and more like his beautiful mama all the time! Wish we could see the little pudge monster in person!

Anonymous said...

A couple of my girlfriends that live out by you have Dr. Ball too and say he is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachelle said...

ok so i think dr. ball got the most votes here! :)

i saw dr. jan johnson at seaview pediatrics. i LOVED her. she was really good and has kids herself. super easy to talk too and always gives you lots of info. she has an office in aliso viejo and san clemente. i think britt took owen there and jess took max there too.

good luck!