
at the fair we....

sat on gorgeous saddles

gave shout-outs to our animal friends

baaaa'd at the sheep

people watched.... and maybe took occasional secret photos of said people ;)

ate our favorite nasty fair food

laughed


drooled a lot due to the SECOND tooth that showed up

posed awkwardly solo style

laughed with some fun cousins




2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I can happily say that I too have been to the East Idaho State Fair & it is a sight to be seen! :) I remember Wrangler jeans, sweet mullets & the best hamburgers with grilled onions this side of the Snake River. Love Idaho.
Oh you didn't!! I could NOT be more jealous right now that you went to the Blackfoot Fair!! Seriously, I love love that place with all my heart. Did you go through the Arts building?? My Mom's pictures are plastered there and you would have seen a bunch of my kiddies. I am so jealous. Hey, I miss you. We need to get together! Playgroup starts on Tuesday, so linger after and let's chat. :)
Post a Comment