Whenever you have done my hair I have always been happy with it. You do a good job. Especially with styling advice. The girls at Paul Mitchell do my hair and try to sell me something, but they don't tell me how to do what they did. Actually the only bad thing I have ever seen you do was that one time when you accidentally cut your finger and bled into Robby's hair and then didn't tell him, haha. Hopefully he doesn't read your blog.
2 comments:
Whenever you have done my hair I have always been happy with it. You do a good job. Especially with styling advice. The girls at Paul Mitchell do my hair and try to sell me something, but they don't tell me how to do what they did. Actually the only bad thing I have ever seen you do was that one time when you accidentally cut your finger and bled into Robby's hair and then didn't tell him, haha. Hopefully he doesn't read your blog.
hahaha, a little blood don't hurt! Maybe he needed to try out being a redhead!
Post a Comment