What do you do when it's in the 80's outside in mid January? Go to the pool of course! I wanted to try the beach, but since I'm supposed to be "taking it easy" right now, I thought the pool would be a safer bet. Home or pool, I am chasing Naomi around anyways, right?









8 comments:
Jared and I say this often, Naomi is stunning! What a doll! We are going to hit the pool tomorrow...gotta love CA & AZ! Hope you are feeling better. :) Tell Luke Hi from the Heatons.
i love the weather! that's why we live here right? cute pics. and def cute feet!
Seriously, Naomi is one of the prettiest girls I know. Gorgeous!!!
Aw -- I love that little girl!
Are you kidding me??? 80's!! Aw...I'm so jealous right now!! Naomi is adorable
ummm i think i have naomi's dress. is it from on kids? r we hanging this weekend???? miss u lots.
Oh what a little sun princess. Naomi loves the pool. You guys look great!! Glad everything went great at the Dr. appointment. It's probably nice to get out and about, just be careful. Naomi is a doll can't wait to see her and mug on her. Chrissy hang in there :)
i like your style, i too would be chillin poolside. i am soooo jealous of 80 degree weather. idaho blows!! you and naomi look great. take it easy
Post a Comment