1.18.2009

Saturday Fun Day

It started with a walk to the park (aunt camille stayed with us for the weekend)

swings are Naomi's favorite

lots of smiles

and happy screams

she is loving her new kicks

sliding

showing off her diaper on the way home

then we picked up some of the Gentry cousins for some pool fun!



Naomi is always saying hi to everyone she sees, but recently she has been saying hello instead, which is adorable, of course! She loves it when we count to 3, and she usually pipes in at 2. She has the cutest laugh and is one of the most friendly little girls. I love her zest for life!

4 comments:

Requel said...

I love the overly friendly little girls. That's totally how Bella is. She says hi to everyone also. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a big girl in these pictures!

Claudia Luckey said...

i can't get over how gorgeous she is

Anonymous said...

Oh, the green grass and Naomi's tank top are such a sight to see... it's so freezing here. I'm hoping that all is well with you. Hopefully we can catch up on the phone soon:>