Today Naomi and I both kept our composure under control compared to the first hospital trip. She is my little tough girl. We found out today that she will NOT be able to put any pressure on her leg at all until this cast comes off. Yikes. This should be an interesting 4-6 weeks. Poor Naomi has to stay off her feet, which for a 21 month old is probably torture. There is some good that comes out of this sadness, my mother-in-law is flying out on Tuesday to help me (the large, emotional, preterm labor pregnant lady) out. We are excited!

saying cheese for the camera before the doc comes in

the after shot in all her purple cast glory




12 comments:
oh that sucks but that will be great to have some help! cute cast color!! good luck!
Of course even injured Naomi makes a fashion statement! Let us know how we can help you guys out!
poor girl I hope she can handle these next few weeks. And you too, I feel bad for you, it's gonna be hell!! She's at the age where she wants to be on the move all the time. Just give her lots of candy and loves!!
Naomi Hansen is my hero.
Can't wait to give her kisses in a few weeks.
Poor Naomi! What a tough little girl. I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. I know you have help coming, but if there is anything I can do please call me.
She's such a trooper...I'm glad everything went well and 4-6 weeks isn't too bad! That's nice to have help on it's way!! She's sure cute in her cast:)
Oh my gosh, at least she is smiling in the after pic. So glad that Luke's mom is coming out to help. She's adorable in the cast!!
So sad! Poor Naomi, but it sounds (and looks) like she was a brave girl!
poor girl!!!
thats so sad!!! glad your mother-in-law is coming to town to help.
jt told me about this the other night. hope you guys are holding up okay!
I feel like I haven't seen or spoken with you in a while. How are you? How is baby girl's leg these days? Happy Val D!
Post a Comment