This gorgeous and talented woman (aka The Sweet Tooth Fairy)....

....has her first store opening this month in Provo, UT!

Location is 1227 S University Ave Provo, UT 84606

It's going to be ADORABLE!

Her double fudge cake bites were featured on the Rachael Ray show

www.thesweettoothfairy.com

Congrats Megan!

Had to add a pic of these bad boys:

Click HERE to see pics of the new store opening!




7 comments:
looks delish!
is that in riverwoods? I am going to have to stop by next time i'm in town.
wow that is beautiful
Wow this lady has it going for her. That is amazing work, and a beautiful space that will for sure shape University Avenue up.
Oh my heck I'm so mad I don't live in PROVO anymore! Will she be opening in stores here? looks delicious! love the twilight cupcakes! ; )
this is the most delicious looking store i've ever seen. can't wait to try it! tell megan that if she ever needs an assistant that you know JUST the woman (me!) good luck with your last couple months of pregnancy!
Mmmm, thanks for the info! I'll for sure be stopping in for some treats!
Hey Chrissy, you beat me to it. This was sure nice of you. Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment