
I can't believe how fast she is learning and growing. There is no sign of walking yet, but we practice. She loves to say mama and dada. Her favorite trick is waving while saying hi or bye. She loves climbing the stairs, which scares me to death. She likes to eat anything and everything. I am so lucky to be her mom, I really don't know what I did to deserve her in my life!




5 comments:
I love your song Magic Dance it reminds me of a movie. I can't remember the name of the movie but I loved it when I was a kid. So funny.
Happy Birthday little Naomi. What a little sweetie.
Heather
she is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the comment! We are excited to move there! Hopefully we can see you guys a lot!
Oh my goodness. She is so precious! She is one already the time has gone by so fast! I remember just learning I was prego and reading that you just had Naomi. Now she is one and Bella is almost 4 months. The time goes by to fast. You are so cute and so it little Naomi. And I totally understand about celebrating. I want to celebrate every month when Bella is one month older slash cry!
oh chrissy! i seriously hate that daphne is growing up so fast, i want to freeze time! naomi is so cute and such a good baby. and you totally should celebrate all week long. this only happens once!
You definitely deserve a great baby... & you definitely got one! I am all for the week long celebrating, go Naomi!
Post a Comment