I scored a 79. Miracle. Why do I always look like a cheesy infomercial lady in pictures? If Chelsea wasn't in this photo looking cute and normal, people would think I am trying to sell bowling balls on channel 36.
Chrissy you are beautiful and could sell beach front property in Idaho. So just go with it, the camera loves you. When you got it, you got it don't fight it. So keep on Smiling:)
Hey Chrissy! Sorry I am just now seeing your comment. Yes, we have a blog.. but I need to be better about updating it :) We need to hang out again, you guys are so fun! We are always down for Boba and Yogurtland!
You are an AMAZING bowler girl!! I was so impressed with your skills that night that I am determined to get better so I can at least break 50 or whatever pathetic score I got! You guys still wanna come to Vegas this weekend with us?:)
6 comments:
Chrissy you are beautiful and could sell beach front property in Idaho. So just go with it, the camera loves you. When you got it, you got it don't fight it. So keep on Smiling:)
You only think you look like an infomercial lady because you are so photogenic! We move home this week! Can't wait!!
Hey Chrissy! Sorry I am just now seeing your comment. Yes, we have a blog.. but I need to be better about updating it :) We need to hang out again, you guys are so fun! We are always down for Boba and Yogurtland!
Michelle
Makes me want a bowling ball!
You are an AMAZING bowler girl!! I was so impressed with your skills that night that I am determined to get better so I can at least break 50 or whatever pathetic score I got! You guys still wanna come to Vegas this weekend with us?:)
Maybe I can get some pics of you holding my cakes! They would sell like hot cakes, no pun intended. You are hilarious.
Post a Comment