
Naomi got Piper a pair of sunglasses to match hers. So cute!

Piper got Naomi a cute diva headband to match hers. Adorable!

They got some cute gifts today from the family. They are going to match until they are old enough to protest it!

Naomi kept her headband on most of the time. It was a miracle! I thought she was done with headbands.

Lucy & Naomi playing

This is where it gets good.

A little hesitant at first....

Naomi is finding out that the cake is as fun to eat as it is to play with.

She already shares, what a good girl!

How could I turn this girl down? She was sharing after all!

"Oh Glorious Day!"

Am I going to have to clean this up for 5 hours? The answer to this question is YES.

Well I guess this picture says it all. Naomi has a sweet tooth like her mother and isn't afraid to show it. Piper is so proper!
What are we going to do with this girl?
This smile and her "Abraham Lincoln" beard makes it all worth it.
Today was so fun. I am unsure about busting out another cake on her actual Birthday after that craziness! I hope she doesn't have a tummy ache tonight from all that sweet goodness she consumed. Maybe if I thought of portion control...like a cupcake? That might be better :)




20 comments:
Oh she is so so cute. Yea for her Birthday week.
these pictures are so dang cute. Love the glasses pics. How fun are little baby girls? Can't wait for my own one day. I am thrilled that Brittany and Brandon are moving into ladera and with all these fun babies around how could it not be a constant thrill.
oh I am dying over those sunglasses!! They are so freaking adorable! She is so cute eating her cake- and sharing it with you! You look so cute btw.
That is so cute!! I can't believe she is 1 already. She is so cute!!!
I can't wait for the big 1! Looks like you girls had a great time... love that she is so generous with the cake. And I love that you let her dig in to that monster!
I'm so sad we are going to miss the repeat performance this weekend! She always takes such cute pics...love the glasses and headband! Hope you are feeling better!
Hey. when Like called and said look at the pictures, we could not stop laughing at our adorable grand daughter. She is so cute. She is a picture perfect baby. We are so excited to see you this week. Can't wait to get in on some of the fun. Love from Idaho:)
haha. you little cousin seems to be doing a better job of keeping things under control. i love little naomi's craziness.
I love it! Lucky Naomi! What is better than getting all dirty with yummy chocolate! We're excited to see you guys this weekend! Talk to you soon!
um, this is adorable! how cute is she and how funny is she eating that cake! i love it!
I love those sunglasses! So stylish!
ok those glasses are too adorable! she looks like she is loving the cake! you must get her at least a cupcake for the party.
Wow, Happy Birthday. Crazy how fast their first year goes.
lol! Those pictures are priceless! She is too cute for words!!!
I love the "Abraham Lincoln" beard. She is so cute, I can't believe she is going to be one already! Time goes by too quickly.
I love your blog!! Your little girl is so beautiful!
Also thanks for being such a great visiting teacher to me. You and Kristy are awesome!
Heather Henderson
How cute is Naomi?! Seriously.
so cute! i love that she wasn't scared to dive into that cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Naomi!! I can't believe she is 1!
Love the cake pictures and it looks like she loved the cake!!
SO CUTE!! Movie star Naomi turns one ;) ha ha. You are such a cute mom.
Post a Comment