4.20.2008

Lots of Good Stuff

The Hansens came to visit! Pat has been here since last Friday, which has been so fun. We went to the beach and tried some new fun things. Buff and Sasha came to meet her this weekend. The girls have been eating and shopping our way around this town while the boys hit some Angel games. They missed out! Haha

Aunt Sasha and Naomi

We went to the beach Monday with the Monson girls. Could these girls get any cuter? They were both loving Grandma Hansen!

Loving some Naomi

My cute girl

Pat tries Sushi for the first time!

Of course we needed a frozen yogurt stop with the Johnsons.

Uncle Barry happened to be in town, so he came to hang out Tuesday night. So fun!

We went to Ruby's in San Juan Capistrano and then had some Swirlz frozen yogurt in Ladera. YUM!


Group shot :)

Pat's first Ikea experience. Loving it!

Cheesecake Factory at the Spectrum


Taco Rosa

Uncle Barry is a crack up with this toupe on! I just had to....haha

These are some of the highlights from the week. We always have so much fun when Luke's family comes to visit. We wish they could come more often! Now I have to go back to doing my own laundry and dishes! :(

7 comments:

melis said...

Your title should be re-named "Lots of Good Food" Everything looked soooooo good. I miss the Irvine Spectrum. You are gorgeous as always. XOXO

SMALL and TALL said...

oh my the fun is never ending!!! uhh I guess you are eating all foods these days, yahhh! albert tacos here we come! naomi looks like a doll in the m&H outfit.

Requel said...

That's so fun! You always show them a good time. I miss Cali. I am coming in June and I'm so excited!! I'll have to call you and see if you can meet us at the beach!

K+C=M+K said...

My goodness you guys have been busy! What a whirlwind of a week, huh? All that eating out would make anyone gain 100 pounds! Have fun in the softball playoffs! Go Luke!

Jessica Kettle said...

Ok really? That pic in the middle of you and Naomi is so beatiful. Frame it you gorgeous girl!

L said...

mmm... this post is making me hungry! :)

Anonymous said...

I need a day in Hollywood! I am so coming next time! :)