4.25.2008

Not normal.

During my OBGYN check up today, this is what I saw staring down at me from the ceiling:



As much as I love Orlando, this does not ease this already uncomfortable experience, despite what these funny nurses might think. Orlando, you might need to take those puppy dog eyes out of this room and go freak out another patient.

9 comments:

Jodie said...

LOL- and take your porn moustache with you!

Katie said...

Ewwwww gross!

L said...

LOL - oh my gosh! Are they for real?

PJ and Julie said...

ha ha, that is hilarious! It wouldn't matter what they put in the room, it is always awkward!

julie said...

you're kidding me?!! i would have died laughing the entire time!

S. Gibson said...

Hahahahahah!

Nana Pat said...

Chrissy someone has a sense of humor:) Maybe it is to take your mind off of what is going to happen. Guys just can not relate. Have a good one.

Wendy said...

Get out! I hope your doctor is a female...

Rachelle said...

um...i had that at my doctor's office. wierd! i think one room had brad pitt!