5.27.2007

Swinging and Disneyland



Naomi loves her swing, despite the little frown on her face! She smiles a lot, I just haven't caught many on camera yet. She also is starting to "talk", making noises besides grunts. She has been so cute lately just hanging out watching her surroundings, in fact, she is staring at me right now while swinging contently in the greatest invention of all time. I can't believe how well she holds her head up. She always wants to hold it up like a little baby bird. That is what Luke calls her.

She went to Disneyland for the first time Friday and lasted all day to my surprise. It was my little sister's birthday at Club 33, and the family wanted to make a day of it hitting up the rides. No rides for Naomi, but she did take a picture with Jasmine...with one eye open....haha. Grandpa and Lucy are chatting it up, which is super cute. And Naomi was so good considering we both have been fighting nasty colds. How do we prevent passing it back and forth to each other? I am worried about that....

2 comments:

nicole said...

Hello hot mama! Naomi is more adorbale with every post! I'm sure you can't get enough of her. I like your hair color too, very cute.

Rachelle said...

So I should get a swing for the baby? I wasn't sure how necessary it was but maybe I do need one! Naomi is so cute! Lets hang out soon.