5.30.2007

Daddy Time

Luke experienced his first really smelly and yucky poopy diaper. Since I started giving Naomi a little formula here and there, her diapers have been a little...or a lot less pleasant! She had an explosion while he was playing with her that didn't want to remain in her diaper. She was looking so intrigued with him, so I had to snap some of those faces!


3 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

Ha ha! Welcome to my life with blowouts! and Max has never even had formula! I LOVE the first picture- classic!

nicole said...

These are so sweet! I love her hair, Dan thought you were already putting your cutting skills to work with Naomi. She just has it all naturally.

Carolyn said...

Luke, how is life as a dad? Soon those diaper blowouts won't even phase you any more. I can't believe what I find myself doing these days without even flinching. Naomi is so cute. I love her hair.