




Grandma Hansen and aunt Sasha came down from Idaho to visit Naomi for the first time this past week. We had a good time hitting up all the fun shops from Laguna to Fashion Island. Naomi liked her outings, but I will say that I am still getting used to going out in public for many reasons. I need to be eased into it slowly! Tonight we stopped by the new Bloomingdales in South Coast Plaza and was yelled at by some lady while breast feeding in the women's lounge. Apparently she was offended by seeing a blanket with Naomi's feet hanging out of the end. I mean come on. I see more boob at church! That didn't help my phobia of leaving my house, but I am glad I did it anyways! Well, we will sure miss mama Hansen and aunt Sasha, especially miss having my dishes cleaned and laundry done! It was nice to get some extra sleep too. We are excited to have them come again in June for the baby blessing!




4 comments:
You don't know me I'm a friend of Katie Monson's. I can't believe someone yelled at you for breast feeding in a women's lounge. What did she say? What did you say back? That is crazy! People are so rude sometimes. Good luck getting out. It's a lot of work but so nice.
Oh chrissy... what a beauty you have. These pictures are darling.
Naomi is so cute Chrissy, I want to come over and hold her agian, I hate being away from all these darling babies... I think we will be in town for the blessing though!
Yes, she has changed! My goodness, little girl... She's so completely adorable and beautiful. Such a gorgeous little baby. I can't wait to see her again! I'm bringing dinner this week... I'll call you!
Post a Comment