

Today we went over to the Gentry's for Max's Birthday and to see their new little addition. Piper Rose was born April 9th, one day before Naomi. Since Sandi is my aunt, and baby Piper is my cousin, I am not exactly sure of their relation. 2nd cousins? Either way they will be great friends. Hopefully we will both stay in Ladera Ranch, or near by, so they can grow together and be best friends! Naomi is long compared to Piper, especially with that afro! Her hair has grown and lightened up quite a bit. She just changes so fast! It was cute seeing them together for the first time though. I didn't take pictures at the best angle, but they are still cute!




1 comment:
I cant get over that hair...AMAZING! She is such a cutie. How long was she? She looks like a long baby! Being a mom is THE best...I agree 100%!
Post a Comment