5.06.2007

Peaceful


I love the feeling I get when I look at a baby sleeping. I particularly enjoy this photo of Naomi. She just looks so peaceful and care-free. It inspires me to be a better person, even at 3 a.m. I am not sure how I can get all that from this little photo, but I do. It is hard to articulate all the feelings I have as a new mom, but when I watch Naomi sleep, it re-focuses my life. I forget about some of the sadness or pain I might be feeling, even if it is just for a minute. This was a random post, but I am hoping that others would know where I was coming from. Even though I don't express my feelings in the most coherent manner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, so crazy I just happened upon your blog. I haven't talked to you in forever! Naomi is so beautiful! I just founf out I am gregnant and due in December. So excited. I'll have to jump on the blog band wagon. Well good to see you and Luke are doing well. Congrats on your baby. I can't wait. Requel Lewis (Bowman)

kristy said...

I know exactly how you feel, Chrissy. Seriously, watching their little sleeping faces, the peaceful state they are in, truly does bring life into focus. I don't know why or how, but it does. I love hearing about your experiences as a new mom. It truly is an amazing ride... I'm in awe every day...