2.15.2011

Valentines

One of the best things about your kids getting older is the holiday fun that comes with it. For Valentines Day, Naomi and I made personalized valentines for her preschool friends and teacher. She had a blast cutting, glueing, punching and coloring her special touch to each one and I had fun helping her of course! I think she will remember vday for sure when it comes along next year. For now we go back to princess garb and tea parties!




5 comments:

Kari said...

Such pretty valentines!

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Love the heart garland as well!

tiffany garfield photography said...

so cute! she is so cute and so are those sweet valentines...i want a chocolate...or two. :) hope you had a great v-day! oh, and that garland looks fabulous...so festive :)

Rachelle said...

i agree! holidays are much more special and fun with little ones. :)

Unknown said...

How cute is that heart garland!! Nice job!!