G is always saying 'cheeese!' with a big goofy smile.
He needs to be the center of attention.
He gets jealous.
He loves babies.
And I'm not sure if I will be getting him off the bottle any time soon.
I don't care what kind of rude-mommy-know-it-all looks I get.







8 comments:
What a cute ham!!
Seriously beyond cute.
Haha!!! Mila isn't off the bottle and I don't care. Tell those other mom's to suck it!! We have cute, happy and healthy kids and that all that matters.
Grants a STUD! I love that kid!
i love that smile... and DITTO on the bottle.
He looks SOOO much like you! I love it. So darn cute. I am always slow & steady to make my babes grow up. Keep the bottle around just a little longer- it's so CUTE!
whatever with the bottle. forest has his his pacifier like all day and i'm not about to take it away. really, whatever!
and grant does have the most adorable face.
Not that you need my opinion or advice...but I always thinks it so silly that folks are in such a hurry to get their babies off a bottle. Who cares?!? Sippy cups are just glorified bottles anyway. Oh we all just need to relax!
Your children are gorgeous!
Post a Comment