One of my all time favorite beaches in California would have to be Three Arch Bay. The sand is clean, the water is blue and it's private! Which means we usually have the place practically to ourselves. Amazing! I would like to buy a house there one day. Maybe when we retire? That's a nice dream. At least the HOA is tons cheaper than Ladera. Ugh.
Thanks to Tim for letting us cruise to paradise with him! It's always a treat to go to 3 Arch.

exploring the arches; lots of crabs, star fish and sea urchins to keep kids endlessly entertained

tide pools

big smiles

trying to get a picture of Naomi, Grant obliged by stepping in and giving me a big 'cheeeeese!'




6 comments:
Chrissy - It seems like such an obvious thing to say, but you and Luke have stunning kids! Oh my gosh...SO ADORABLE!!
The kids are adorable as always! I love that beach. Miss you guys.
So jealous...I want to go to the beach in February! Looks amazing!
What a cool beach!
it looks like a perfect day at the beach! 3 arch is the best...you're right. you usually have the beach to yourself. those kiddos are so cute!
Wish I was there! Now please can this weather warm up again so we can head down there soon!
Post a Comment