2.01.2011

A little bit of this...a little bit of that

Naomi told me, "Mama, I need an iPad."
Funny thing Naomi, I need one too!

Both of these kids can't get enough of their dad. Their happiest time of day is when Luke walks through the door!

We started having a Rasmussen girls' brunch once a month. It's the best!
(cute Naomi loving sweet Avery)

"Hello everyone! I'm beautiful!"
(my favorite naomi quote from January)

a sun dress in January...it was hot for a few days!

new bunk bed, re-doing the kids room

one of G's first nights sleeping in his new bed

Did you know G is 22 months today?

G is a rough-tough-sister-harasser

and he hates wearing pants

and has some serious sassy attitude moments

4 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

haha yeah, would an ipad be nice? such cute pics and such a cute family...and naomi is right, she is beautiful---LOVE that! :)

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute. I love that quote by Naomi! Fun new bedroom set!

Anonymous said...

That Asian dude is hot

Anonymous said...

"Hello everyone. I'm beautiful?!" Cutest thing ever. She is one beautiful girl just like her Mama. And I can't believe G is in his own bed. Crazy!