walking, walking and more walking

I am reminded why I love Ladera when we go for our frequent walks. This place is beautiful and peaceful.

Naomi loves to play the "freeze" game with dad on our walks

Grant is caught red-handed with a snail going straight for his mouth!

Uncle Danny came to visit for a very short weekend. The girls got their fill.

We walked to Ruby's. One of our favorite activities growing up in Irvine.

It was a beautiful Spring day.

Walking by the man made lake on our way to Ruby's.
Awe the memories.




6 comments:
Don't you just love this beautiful weather? I love Rubys! Ps you look stunning in that pic of you and Grant!!!
Love the walking pics. We love our walks. Can't wait to play the freeze game with Kirra, great idea. The pic of you and Grant is so cute, you're seriously gorgeous Chrissy.
It is so nice there. I've only been a few times but so pretty! I wish we lived somewhere warm. I'm so over this 50 degree weather when it should be atleast 70! Jealous!
Yes, Ladera IS beautiful! So many nice areas to walk and stroll:) It was fun seeing you at the beach yesterday! I love your kiddos, we'll have to plan some beach days together this summer!
and the weather! it too makes for perfect walking days. it's fun having some kids, no?!
I miss you and Katie and the O.C. and your kiddos and Luke. I miss it all!!!! I cannot wait for my next visit. Love you!!!! ~jeffi
Post a Comment