
HE is walking
and has been getting more and more stable and comfortable since he started taking steps a few weeks ago.
SHE is potty trained
At least I think she is. She has done her business (both kinds) in the potty the last 6 times. I think she's got it!
I freaking love these kids of mine.




6 comments:
Wow!! Two big milestones in one week, that's awesome!!! Lets play soon. XO
Heehee... So cute! Iove his blonde hair!
Of course you do! They are gorgeous, sweet and if I could special order one from you for myself, I'd do that in a heart beat. They are adorable just like their mama!
There is NOTHING more satisfying for a mother than watching her kids enjoy each other. Love them!
potty trained and walking?! big things are happening in the hansen house... love your babes!
he walks?! no way.
they are so grown up!
Post a Comment