Hutch and Jen got married and it was a beautiful day. We are so happy for them and wish them the best.
It was so fun to have all the grandkids together in their matching black and white outfits to take some pictures. Lacey also made the girls cute little matching hair accessories that were fabulous. Naomi was sick (of course), so sadly pictures were not on her agenda. We tried though! Aren't they little cuties? I think so.

With one sick child and another child that never stops, I didn't get as many pictures at the wedding as I wanted, especially of the bride and groom.





Family picture OVERLOAD. I might really like my little family...just a little...







3 comments:
obsessed with the family photos. you all are gorgeous. seriously picture perfect...
enough of the cutest family alive. seriously did you guys just walk off the cover of a magazine.
p.s. let me know if you ever feel like donating your hair to me.
Naomi is so cute!! The picture with her and the little boy is so cute!! It looks like she is going to a toddler prom. TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment