Chrissy your pictures are always so pretty! What kind of camera do you have? Do you doctor up the pictures with a program or anything? just wondering! It also helps that your whole family is so photogenic ;)
Chrissy - You don't know me, but I went to Capo with a bunch of your friends for HS. I am in LOVE with Naomi's cardigan and shirt in the lower pictures...where did you get them? You and your kids always have the most amazing style. You should definitely start a blog on your finds.
5 comments:
love naomi's cowboy boots! looks like fun!
Nana Pat must be in absolute HEAVEN!!
Chrissy your pictures are always so pretty! What kind of camera do you have? Do you doctor up the pictures with a program or anything? just wondering! It also helps that your whole family is so photogenic ;)
so cute! SO fun! Love her boots! Love that swing! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Chrissy - You don't know me, but I went to Capo with a bunch of your friends for HS. I am in LOVE with Naomi's cardigan and shirt in the lower pictures...where did you get them? You and your kids always have the most amazing style. You should definitely start a blog on your finds.
Post a Comment