
Lately, Naomi has been coming into our room at night saying, "Daddy, wake up. Snuggle me daddy, snuggle me."

No one can make Grant laugh harder than this girl!

She has been cooking for us lately.

Her new favorite thing to say in her sweet little voice is, "excuse me". She has had to use this phrase often lately because Grant follows her around non stop. She is constantly saying, "scuse me baby Grant". Very sweet.

Naomi: "Don't touch the robot, baby. Baby, no touching."
Naomi calls the vacuum ROBOT! Super funny. She is very sweet with little Grant.

The other day Grant was trying to take something from Naomi, so she stuck her hand out and said, "Swiper no baby! Swiper no baby!"
Well, she gets the concept at least!

As of late:
Her favorite songs are, "Popcorn Popping" and "Sunbeam".
She loves hard boiled eggs with salt.
She loves to scream, "surprise!!!"
She can not wait for nursery every Sunday.
Play Group never comes soon enough.
She is still a fan of diapers.
Nothing gets her more excited than Disneyland, specifically the Monsters, Inc. ride.
("Randall is naughty")




5 comments:
i LOVE this post! i have been wanting to do one for sadie... & you ahve motivated me to DO IT! she is such a sweet & adorable girl i can not wait for sadie to play with her... seriously love this.
xo
I don't think I could adore her more if she were mine! Can we please go to Disneyland together in a few weeks while Jolie is out of school? I am dying to.
That is super cute. I love her rainboots and her outfit too!
It was SO good to see you last night... I have to get my Naomi fix this week. She is such a stunner!
Harley says"Mom get on ebay and find those boots for Lilley cuz they are too cute! LOL Your kids make me smile (big) wish I was closer!
Post a Comment