
I caught Naomi making her own soup for lunch on Sunday. It's a family recipe passed down from cousin Jolie, so I unfortunately can't divulge it. I will, however, let you in on a few key ingredients:
a splash of watered down apple juice
whole tortilla chips
3-hour-old cheese pieces found on the floor underneath baby's highchair (Naomi doesn't like to waste food)
and as always, a pinch of love (to taste)




5 comments:
Cousin Jolie would be proud!
good eats!
hey, i promise it's better than Scott's cooking.
stop it right now! daphne does the same thing. and then she gets her fork or spoon and stirs it all up. disgusting! i can't ever leave that girl alone or else there is trouble.
look at naomi's innocent face.
I'm totally cracking up right now! So cute. She just gets more beautiful as she grows up. You guys are in trouble.
Post a Comment