IKEA curtains? That is cute he already has a crush!
that last shot kills me! i don't know this little girl but tell her mom that she is adorable! what cuties.
Looks like E found the secret to happiness- G.
Really Elle with the tongue? And tell your friend Julie above that I absolutely love the plaid flower bow I ordered from her... always get compliments! love ya cutie... see you in a few weeks... elle is demanding more time with G!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
IKEA curtains? That is cute he already has a crush!
that last shot kills me! i don't know this little girl but tell her mom that she is adorable! what cuties.
Looks like E found the secret to happiness- G.
Really Elle with the tongue? And tell your friend Julie above that I absolutely love the plaid flower bow I ordered from her... always get compliments! love ya cutie... see you in a few weeks... elle is demanding more time with G!
Post a Comment